We have a very friendly, active group of volunteers whose skills, experience and friendly personalities are the secret to our success. Come and join us -you can give as much or as little time as you wish.
Whether you are looking to meet new people, learn new skills or get involved with your local community hall, there are various ways to volunteer your time with us. Your help enables us to run and operate all our events. We are always extremely grateful to anyone who can offer us their spare time and support!
What we offer
- Make a difference to your community
- The chance to widen your circle of friends by joining a friendly team
- Full training and support
- The opportunity to enhance your cv
- Car Parking cost reimbursed when on duty
- Free refreshments when on duty
We have a range of opportunities available, including:
- Help to plan and organise events
- Set up and clear up before and after events
- Front of house team who run the events
- Publicise and market the Hall
- Bar work
- Help with the Lunch Club (food preparation and/or serving)
- Serve refreshments at a variety of community events
- Gardeners and building maintenance staff
- Finance and administration
If you would like to find out more about Volunteering please get in touch with Lesley Mather our Volunteer Coordinator or Trudi Harris our manager who will arrange for you to come in for an informal chat.